O Blogue

quarta-feira, março 05, 2008

Party animals

"I haven't been around enough lately in order to update on good ol' rock n' roll stuff, but now is the time to make up for some of the lost time: The Jills.

The Jills come from magic Portugal (...). I admit I haven't had much experience with Portuguese rock n' roll before, so if you wish to dig a bit more into Portuguese Rn'R mayhem, the Jills is a great place to start.

These lads feature a powerful mixture of punk-rock infested vocals, raw-sounding power riffing and anthemic choruses that bring back memories from the Sunset Strip-based party animals of the mid 80's."

No blogue "Wreck n'Roll"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

u better fuckin' believe it man!
you guys rock as fuck

5:34 da tarde

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Fuck me.

10:39 da manhã

 
Blogger MrBike said...

thank's...I do belive so too!

9:43 da tarde

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home