O Blogue

sexta-feira, maio 16, 2008

Hey Boy!



Hey Boy!
You're tired of mum and dad?
Dont listen to what they said to you,
you don't need to wear the "mask" tonight!

Hey Boy!
Would you be my sailor man?
We would sail over the sea,
just you and me.

'Coz now the star are shining,
and you gonna be my man tonight, tonight, tonight...
Don't listen to what they say,
'coz everything is going to be alright.

And even if the stars don't shine
I'll be by your side!
You're going to be my man tonight...hey boy!


Hey Boy!
Why are you acting like a fool?
Your love for me can be so cruel,
you're breaking my heart..

Hey boy!
You never awser to the phone,
Your mummy sais "he's not at home!"
you're breaking my heart...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

tenho um novo tema também:

"you can't always gay what u want"

2:51 da tarde

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

é um tema autobiográfico?!

2:57 da tarde

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

é, a pensar em ti, lolita

5:30 da tarde

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home