O Blogue

segunda-feira, junho 18, 2007

Sim sr. Primeiro Ministro.

"Well, I must say that the gradual recovery of the Portuguese economy in the last 3 months is deeply related with the massive import of the last home made work by this smashing awesome band named The Jills. My men say that they are from Oporto, a small village in the North of Portugal, but I really think that these 4 handsome young men could be actually be from Venus or even Ur.., Ur-anus. They are not from this world, I can tell you that. They're always in my Ipod along with Victor Espadinha when I go jogging or when I'm waiting for the monthly assembly in the long halls of Sao Bento. We owe them this much. I've already made a legal copy of "Madonna is Our Beloved Mother" for our dear President who has shown a great interest in this economic phenomenon.(...)"

José Sócrates, in entrevista ao "New York Times",
17 de Junho 07.

2 Comments:

Blogger P.A. said...

ok se eu fosse o mr bike diria agora:

"que gande entrevista! we are big in Japan!"

4:16 da tarde

 
Blogger P.A. said...

é verdade, n quero ser xibo mas foi o philstar aka "the fingers" q palmou o relogio ao bush na albania.

10:52 da manhã

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home